Corporate Social Responsibility
For Prestige, corporate social responsibility means addressing key business-related social, ethical and environmental impacts in a way that aims to bring value to all our employees and internal/external clients. Continuous improvement lies at the heart of our business and we are constantly looking for ways to ensure we run our business in a responsible way. We believe it is important our business is supported by a robust approach to CSR where we see no conflict between our approach to corporate responsibility and good business practice.
Our key areas of responsibility are:
- Our Suppliers: We work for positive social, ethical and environmental improvements in our supply chain.
- Our Customers: We work to ensure we exceed our client’s expectations through the delivery of excellence in products and service.
- Our People: We work to provide an environment where our employees are respected and encouraged, treated fairly and cared for, listened to and are motivated to achieve their true potential based on their skill set.
- Environment: We work consciously to reduce the impacts of our business on the environment. We also ensure that all factories meets all standards of audits of labor laws where production is being done.
- Community: We work to deliver value through our charitable donations to charities and community groups as our way of giving back to the community.